Smith IO MAG XL Lava with ChromaPop Sun Red Mirror/ChromaPop Storm Yellow Flash Lens
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
You can only scope your line if you can see where you're going. Putting on the Smith I/O MAG™ XL goggles is like flipping the switch from regular to extra-widescreen. Our ChromaPop™ lens tech boosts colour and contrast, so you get the clearest picture of the terrain ahead. Our highest level of anti-fog treatment and air flow keep the view sharp. Whether the day dawns clear or stormy, lens swaps are a snap thanks to our quick-swap MAG™ lens system. Because no two faces are the same, the XL model expands on the standard size for those looking for the largest possible lens.
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural colour to make the details pop
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
- Fits over the glasses (OTG) and is compatible with our optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Large fit
- Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- ChromaPop Sun Red Mirror
- Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the layered red mirror over a gray base eases the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you.
- VLT = 16%
- ChromaPop Storm Yellow Flash
- For the darker days when the clouds won’t go away, this yellow base lens tint is ideal to make your vision clearer even on the darkest days.
- VLT = 65%