Smith Range with Red SOL-X mirror Lense
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Range ski goggle is designed for men looking for a contemporary look. The RANGE goggle comes with decades of features and technologies. The SMITH model promises comfort and performance for your winter season.
A contemporary look and decades of proven mask functions are combined in the Range. The display's Airflow technology provides active ventilation that reduces fogging even in the worst conditions, making the Range the next chapter in Smith's long line of ideal masks.
- Active ventilation
- Wide field of view
Technical data :
- Carbonic-X Cylindrical Screen : The outer screen is individually moulded to provide maximum resistance against scratches and impact. The Carbonic-X complies with Class 1 optical standards.
- Fog-X internal anti-fog screen : This screen treatment uses a hydrophilic micro-engraved surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically integrated into the screen, it cannot be removed like other anti-fog coatings.
- TLT technology for a perfectly sharp vision: This technology rectifies the rays of light to gradually narrow the lens from the optical centre to the peripheral view. This means that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
- Fit Large for men
- Responsive Mount Technology Fit™ : This design allows the screen to be adjusted to fit the contour of your face. By reducing the amount of material and creating a flexible latex architecture, Smith's frames act as a suspension system that adjusts to your unique facial structure down to the millimetre, ensuring a precise and comfortable fit.
- Dual strap adjustment system
- Compatible with helmet wear
- Silicone insert on the ultra-wide strap
- Including a microfiber bag for the mask with pocket for spare screen